In 1903, the founders of Eagle Livery & Transfer could not have foreseen what the Eagle Systems of today would look like. Eagle Systems is an intermodal drayage company performing container moves in and out of ports and rail yards throughout the nation. Operating in 21 markets, Eagle successfully moved over 133,000 containers last year. As a leader in the industry, the company has built an impressive reputation by providing quality drayage services with exceptional resources and personnel. Eagle’s employees have the same dedication, professionalism and commitment to service as the pioneers who founded Eagle Livery did in 1903. The following are service areas covered:
- Northwest: Seattle, Portland, Wenatchee and Spokane
- East Coast: Boston, Newark, Elizabeth, Philadelphia, Norfolk, Wilmington (NC), Charleston and Savannah.
- Mid-Atlantic: Harrisburg, Syracuse and Winchester, VA
- Mid-West: Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati
- Mid-South: Dallas and Memphis
For terminal contact and other information please visit: www.eaglesystems.net