NACPC Expands Premium Chassis Pool Network to New Orleans, LA
New Orleans, LA – After significant input from the local drayage community and Ports America, The North American Chassis Pool Cooperative (NACPC), announces the launch of a Premium Chassis Pool in New Orleans, Louisiana. This 40-ft. premium pool is fleeted with NEW chassis with radial tires, LED lights, ABS and auto-inflation systems.
The NACPC New Orleans Premium Chassis Pool can be leased direct to motor carriers or beneficial cargo owners for daily, short and long-term use – allowing MCs and BCOs to take advantage of NACPC’s at-cost pricing model.
In partnership with Consolidated Chassis Management (CCM), NACPC will commence operation of the 40-ft Premium Chassis Pool in New Orleans located at:
5901 Terminal Drive
New Orleans, LA 70115
NACPC New Orleans Premium Chassis Pool Benefits Include:
- 40’ chassis available for direct lease to motor carriers using NACPC’s at-cost pricing model
- Available for short and long-term use
- Customer simply picks up chassis from Ports America and is invoiced from date of interchange – out to date of interchange – in back to Ports America
- Brand new chassis are equipped with radial tires, LED Lights, some with auto-inflation systems to help reduce over the road repair issues. These chassis provide a much higher level of safety to your company, drivers and customers
- Allows customer to use and be invoiced by NACPC directly for new chassis on Merchant Haulage moves returning to Ports America
There are terms and conditions specific to acquisition and return of these units to Ports America so be sure to contact your NACPC representative or Ports America for complete details.